Media Library System
Equipment Tracking System
Dub Order System
Digitize, Catalog and View Video Footage from Your Media Library SystemNesbit Systems, Inc. (NSi) offers a new module to their industry standard Media Library System providing digital ingest and preview functionality as well as keyframe generation and EDL creation. Preview+ is a strategic, cost effective first step toward building a digital asset management solution which is compatible with current library operations.
Preview+ is an add on to the Media Library System (MLS) which provides an economical migration path to file based digital asset management solutions. It is an evolutionary extension of MLS -- adding asset management capabilities for digital file creation, logging, playback and tracking. Preview+ will allow MLS users to ingest and log digital content, making MLS the single portal for tracking both analog and digital content. MLS will be the search and retrieval tool for location all assets.
The standard functional components of Preview+ are as follows:
- Create proxy; convert analog video to digital as well as direct ingest of digital material
- Create tape level metadata and log descriptions
- Stop/start VTR
- Generate keyframes
- Play proxy based on keyframes or time code descriptions
- Provide VTR type controls
- View proxy for creation of EDL
- Use MLS query engine to create first level EDL on summary screen
- Highlight log records of interest and select to create EDL export to nonlinear editing machines
- All standard export formats to NLE will be supported